Chalet Name Search
Holiday Accommodation Search
NOTE: Not all the accommodation in our extensive portfolio is available on our website. If you can’t find a suitable property here please contact us via our Holiday Enquiry form and we will do the searching for you.
How to Book (and use this site)
Not everybody wants to book their skiing holiday on-line WITHOUT getting independent expert advice.
We will help you make an informed decision. To do so we need detailed requirements.
Before contacting us
Please think about:-
Your skiing/snowboarding requirements - off-piste, extensive runs, intermediate, beginner.
Country - Switzerland, France, Austria, Italy, America, Kashmir or other.
Preferred resorts - quiet traditional, lively après ski, modern purpose built.
Accommodation - hotel, chalet, apartment, catered, self catered.
Dates - peak times, school holidays, snow conditions.
Budget - with or without travel.
Numbers - ages of children, number of double or twin rooms required.
Any other specific requirements.
When you are ready
- Fill in the enquiry form. Use the space at the bottom for additional needs and also please include the ages of children in the party and the number of singles or couples.
- We will acknowledge receipt of your enquiry and search for suitable options. We may email or telephone you to discuss details further. We then email you a selection of choices.
- Call or email us to discuss them. When you have decided we will check availability and put a 'hold' on the property. (Different ski businesses have different rules about holding options).
- If you wish to book confirm by email or telephone giving us credit/debit card details as a guarantee.
- We then send you our booking form and our terms and conditions which you need to read, sign and send back promptly with payment - either a deposit or the balance if it is within 10 weeks of departure. We accept cheques, bank transfers, debit or credit cards including amex. There is a 2.2% inc VAT surcharge for credit cards and Amex.
- Once we have received the booking form and the deposit we will send you details from the holiday supplier such as booking forms and terms and conditions. You need to read and sign these as well.
- We will remind you about the balance before it is due - usually 10 weeks before departure. Once you have paid the balance we will send you any relevant paperwork.
- Wintersports Insurance. One of the conditions of booking is that you are adequately insured. Please read the small print so you know what is excluded (some policies do not cover ski touring or off piste). For your insurance to be valid you need to be covered from the first day of travel. Please tell us what insurance you have or use our link to MPI Brokers to choose a policy suitable for you.
- We can help arrange all aspects of your holiday: car parking, insurance, flights, transfers, car hire, ski passes, ski hire, ski lessons, childcare, etc.
Call 01502 471 960 or use our enquiry form to get the best skiing holiday for you.