The Amalien Haus is a modern-style chalet situated over three floors. The chalet boasts a spacious dining area where your hosts will serve breakfast and dinner, as well as a comfortable lounge area which is ideal for relaxing with afternoon tea after a day on the mountain. The bedrooms have contemporary open-plan en-suite bathrooms, modern furniture and flat screen televisions.
Amalien Haus is located in the centre of St Anton with a five minute walk to the main ski lifts.
Total – 14 bedrooms and 1 apartment
1 x single with open-plan en-suite shower facilities
7 x twins with open-plan en-suite shower facilities
1 x twin with open-plan en-suite bath facilities
2 x twins with open plan en-suite shower facilities and private WC outside of room.
3 x twins with private en-suite facilities (traditional en-suite bathroom)
Separate apartment comprising: 2 x twins, sitting area, shared bathroom with shower, balconies to the front and back.
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Flat screen TV
- delivery of lift passes on your first morning
- personalised ski and boot fit
- ski orientation service (subject to ability and local legislation)
- organisation of private or group ski tuition or courses
- organisation of après ski activities
- organisation of massage and beauty treatments
- reservations at mountain and resort restaurants
- organisation of childcare, crèche and babysitting services
Ccontinental buffet breakfast including an optional hot dish
Afternoon tea and cakes or biscuits
Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
Four course evening meal with wine (6 nights)
What We Say...
- The perfect base to enjoy St Anton and you can take short breaks too!