Chalet 47 has been refurbished in a modern alpine style, featuring old wood and stone. It boasts contemporary interiors, beautiful fixtures and fittings all of which enhance the mountain lodge atmosphere.
Comprised of 12 ensuite bedrooms Chalet 47 will surely be the number one attraction for groups of friends and family. Whilst being perfect for corporate entertaining in St Anton. The breakfast/dining room resembles a traditional ‘stuberl’ where guests can enjoy their freshly prepared breakfasts and cosy relaxed evening meals expertly prepared by your dedicated chef.
The new, modern spa and training rooms will allow guests to relax in a traditional sauna, a relaxing steam room or ease their muscles in the fantastic hot tub. Chalet 47 will also facilitate the use of a personal trainer as there is also personal training room. Of course, no spa would be complete without the massage and treatment room, where our private sport therapists can help ease your aches and pains, or help you relax and unwind.
Throughout your stay you will be looked after by our team of hospitality professionals. Nothing will be too much trouble. All you have to do is turn up, ski, relax and enjoy your best ever ski holiday. We’ll do the rest!
Standing in a prime location in Nasserein, St Anton, Chalet 47 is a mere 350 meters from the Nasserein Gondola.
12 ensuite Bedrooms
- Freshly prepared daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea; delicious sweet and savoury snacks to enjoy after a day on the slopes
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Lunches for children under 12 (if required)
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by a delicious four course evening meal (six nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines served with dinner. A la carte wines available
- One evening meal off to sample the local gourmet delights
- Fully stocked complimentary bar serving champagne, premium house spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Bespoke menu consultation to suit all dietary needs and allergies
- Coffee machines in the chalet
- Big Green Egg in the chalet for our chefs to use