The chalet has a warm and inviting living area in which to relax around the large open log fire and its own sauna to ease those aching limbs in when you come in from the slopes. It is of traditional Savoyard design with six ensuite bedrooms, a sun terrace and balcony
Sister chalet Golden Eagle is right next door so perfect to combine the two chalets together if part of a large group.
Chalet Eagles Nest is situated just behind the main high street, with access to the slopes via the resort escalator or a five minute walk.
2 Twins with shower and toilet
2 Twins with bath and toilet
2 Singles with shower
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery are included. There is a surcharge for Manchester to Chambery flights
- Return transfer from airport to your resort when using our flights
- Breakfast, tea, and dinner 6 nights a week
- Bath and hand towels – these are changed midweek
- The services of our resort staff
- A tempting cooked breakfast
- A delicious afternoon tea
- A mouthwatering three course meal six evenings a week. Unlimited red, rosé and white wines are served throughout dinner, with coffee and chocolates afterwards.
Champagne reception with canapés, fizz and canapés on other catered nights. Cheeseboard once a week.
Children are equally well looked after. If you wish your youngsters to have an earlier tea – all homemade, fresh and nutritious, of course – then please let us know in advance so we can pass the message on to your host.