The hotel’s wood-panelling gives the lounge, bar and dining-room a lovely traditional and welcoming Alpine atmosphere – the ideal setting in which to relax after skiing over afternoon tea, and to enjoy our excellent Chalet Hotel cuisine. The en suite bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, with free Wi-Fi and Sky TV, many with extra beds available for families, and most have a balcony or terrace. Two rooms on each floor can be joined together to form family suites. There’s a games room on the lower ground floor with a pool table, table-tennis, and a small spa area with a free sauna and steam-room.
Ask any hotelier the three most important things about their hotel and their answer will always be “Location, Location, Location!” And you really could not ask for a better spot than that offered by our new Chalet Hotel de Champoluc. It’s set at the skiers’ end of the village centre, in a perfect, virtually ski-in/ski-out location at the foot of the home-run piste, and right next door to the main Crest gondola and ski-hire shop.
- Full skiers’ buffet breakfast daily, plus cooked breakfast options 6 days a week†
- Afternoon tea and coffee with a selection of cakes†
- 5-course evening meals with choice of menu, including pre-dinner apèritif, choice of complimentary wines with dinner followed by tea/coffee & chocolates†
- Complimentary tea & coffee available all day†
- Special celebratory dinners on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve
- Afternoon tea for ages 11 and under. Children can join parents for dinner but there is a supplement per child per week.
- Vegetarian diets are catered for. Please inform us if you have any other special diet, there may be a supplement for this.
- †Breakfast hot option, afternoon tea and dinner is 6 days per week, due to Chalet hotel staff’s day off