The main elevator opens directly into the entrance hall which leads you through to the spacious living area with plush furnishings, statement lighting and uninterrupted views of the majestic alpine peaks. The extensive open plan living room space is divided into two areas by a full-size billiards table. One side with a cosy television snug and the other a lovely seating area around the two-way log-burning fireplace. The whole space opens onto a beautiful south-facing terrace to better the sunshine and panoramic views. The dining area is on the opposite side of the fireplace. A statement chandelier hangs over the giant dining table that comfortably seats twelve. A casual breakfast bar connects the area to the fully-equipped open plan kitchen.
From the entrance hall there is a corridor leading you to four bedrooms. The bedrooms are individually decorated in warm, relaxing tones and sumptuous fabrics. Two have large double ensuite hammam and waterfall shower rooms and two have bathrooms. Three of the rooms benefit from their own balcony.
A private staircase leads you to the spectacular master suite nestled in the eaves of the building, the staircase opens onto a richly furnished office area and dressing room leading you into the luxurious master bedroom opening out to its private south facing balcony. The opulent ensuite bathroom has a beautiful freestanding bath, twin sinks and a large double shower. The vaulted ceilings and large windows make this a lovely light and serene area to relax in.
Chalet Leo is in a superb location for skiing in Verbier close to both the Ski lifts and The Place Centrale. This stylish penthouse takes over the whole top floor with a full-length south-facing balcony offering uninterrupted views of majestic peaks across the valley.
• Entrance hall
• Open plan dining area with large table seating 12
• Fully-equipped open plan kitchen
• Large living room with two seating areas and billiards table
• Large south-facing terrace
• 1 king bedroom (ensuite with large double shower and hammam, TV, private balcony)
• 1 king bedroom (ensuite bathroom with large double shower, TV, private balcony)
• 1 king bedroom (ensuite with large double shower, TV, private balcony)
• 1 twin bedroom (private bathroom with separate shower)
• Separate guest WC
• Master king bedroom (TV, two private south facing balconies)
• Ensuite bathroom with free standing bath, large double shower and hammam
• Private dressing room
• Office area
Chalet Leo is run by Verbier residents and owners of a well-established events company who are passionate about service, know the resort ‘inside-out’ and thrive on executing above their chalet guests’ expectations.
On booking the highly experienced Chalet Manager will help you select your in-chalet team and plan an itinerary to suit your requirements. The team usually includes a professional Michelin-trained chef, concierge manager, chalet host and cleaning team.
What We Say...
- Sheer luxury in a perfect setting.