The chalet has an outside hot tub perfect for easing those aching muscles after a long hard day’s skiing. The chalet sleeps between 12 to 14 in 7 en-suite bedrooms. The 7th bedroom is a bunk with en-suite shower but no wc. Each bedroom has a south facing balcony with stunning views.
The ground floor comprises of a ski store with heated ski boot racks, double bedroom with en-suite shower and a twin room with en-suite shower. The first floor has 2 double bedrooms and a twin bedroom. One of the doubles also has a separate room with bunk beds and a shower, so is ideal for families. All of these bedrooms have en-suite facilities some with baths and some showers. The second floor houses a comfortable lounge with a central fire place and patio doors opening onto a large balcony and the master bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
The Chamois d’Or is in a prime location with the Nyon cable car and ski slopes just down the garden steps. Morzine is a 25 minute walk along the river bank or a couple of minutes by taxi.
- Bedroom 1 – Double with en suite bathroom (bath, shower, toilet and basin) and access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2 – Double with en suite shower, toilet and basin & balcony. Separate Bedroom 7 containing full size bunk beds and a shower (it shares the toilet with bedroom 2 or they can use one of the separate toilets). This can be used as a family room if required
- Bedroom 3 – Twin with en suite bathroom (bath, toilet, overhead shower and basin), balcony. This bedroom can be made into a twin if required
- Bedroom 4 – Twin with en suite bathroom (bath, overhead shower, toilet and sink) & balcony
- Bedroom 5 – Double with en suite bathroom (shower, toilet, basin) and balcony
- Bedroom 6 – Twin with en suite bathroom ( shower, sink, toilet) and balcony
- DVD player, stereo, Satellite TV
- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Outdoor hot tub
- Free WIFI
- Free parking (Limited)
- 100m from the main lift and village centre
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Mid-week clean
- Children’s High Tea, cots and highchairs (if required)
- The services of staff and managers with any queries or problems that you may have
- A lift pass collection service (for pre-booked passes)
- Discounted equipment hire
- Welcome drink of Prosecco with canapes on arrival
- Breakfast, cooked 5 mornings, help yourself continental 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea with freshly baked cake 6 days
- 3-course evening meal on 5 nights, cheeseboard on last evening.
- Quality wine served with the evening meal on 5 nights
- Special dietary requirements (there may be a supplement please check).