Chalet Cupelin was built in 2007 using traditional materials and old farmhouse timbers. Sitting in its own garden the chalet is extremely light and spacious with lovely views of Mont Blanc and the Chaine du Fizz.
The front door opens onto the first floor with a large light comfortable living room with log burner, access to a southeast facing balcony and dining table for up to 20 people. There is also a TV room and games room with two sofa beds. A well equipped kitchen, laundry room and cloakroom.
Upstairs there is a mezzanine, 5 twin/double bedrooms – two of which have an extra single bed. Three of these are ensuite, and the other two bedrooms share a bathroom.
The downstairs apartment has 3 bedrooms – all with own bathrooms. One bedroom has a bunk bed as well and comfortably sleeps 4. There is also a large second kitchen,with dining area and another comfortable living room area to watch TV. On the lower ground floor can be found a sauna, massage room and shower room, as well as a relaxation area.
Chalet Cupelin is located above St Gervais les Bains the centre is a short car journey away or you can take the resort bus (the stop is approx 200m downhill from the chalet). A short walk takes you to the edge of the piste, or you can drive to St Gervaise or Le Bettax to connect to the Megeve ski area.
St Gervais is a 19th Century spa town set in a narrow river gorge, it is vibrant all year round and boasts good restaurants, shops, sports centre, cinema, olympic ice rink and thermal baths. Being near to Geneva (55km) this is a great weekend ski destination.
St Gervais is in the Evasion Mont Blanc ski domaine – the third largest in France. It incoporates the super chic Megeve, and the popular Les Contamines. The skiing is well suited tor all standards and styles, and is very picturesque, with alpine chalets and beautiful forests. It is sheltered by the largest peak in Europe – Mont Blanc.. There is the fantastic Mont Joux snow park and a Folie Douce bar. Should you wish to travel further afield Chamonix and Argentiere are 30mins by road, and Courmayeur, Flaine, Avoriaz are all within one hour.
- 2 twin/double bedrooms with an extra full size bed in an alcove with ensuite bathroom
- 1 twin/double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 twin/double bedrooms which share a bathroom
- Sofabed on mezzanine landing for 2 people
- Games room with 2 single sofa beds and space for camp bed, ensuite bathroom.
Ground Floor apartment
- 2 twin/double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 1 family room, twin/double plus bunkbeds with ensuite bathroom.
- Balcony, Terrace, Private Garden
- Living Room Seats 16
- Dining Chairs 20
- Internet Access, WiFi
- Satellite TV, Stereo
- Cooker, Microwave, Freezer, Toaster, Kettle, Dishwasher
- Washer, Dryer, Iron, Hairdryer
- Secure Parking
- 8 double/twin bedrooms, 1 bunk, 4 single beds, 2 single sofa beds
- 2 Cots, Highchair
– Airport transfers from Geneva to Chalet Cupelin return can be arranged if required by Mountain Beds
– We offer a meet and greet service.