The Ecurie is the renovation of a 130 year old Savoie stable into a luxurious mountain retreat. Inspired by the mountains & local history, we’ve complemented the original features with natural materials, warm, cosy fabrics & antique furniture. The result is a charmingly rustic, peaceful chalet, luxuriously appointed.
Spread over the top floor, the open plan living & dining room is the heart of The Ecurie, a place to retreat to at the end of the day. Soak up the magical mountain views, whilst relaxing around the central open fire, watching your personal chef create divine cuisine. The original stable roof is a feast of ancient beams & timbers, a stunning double height space, yet cosy & intimate.
The alpine charm continues in the 4 en-suite bedrooms; rustic timbers & antique cupboards enhance the mountain feeling, whilst soft wool throws, warm sheepskins and twin/king-sized ‘Hypnos’ beds ensure a dreamy nights sleep. Each bedroom has doors onto a balcony or terrace with glimpses of the mountains & old village. All bathrooms have a bath with overhead shower & hand held shower attachment.
Nestled in the peaceful hamlet of Villarabout, The Ecurie is only a four-minute chauffeured drive from St Martin de Belleville and the main lift hub. Always on hand, our chauffeur service ensures you never carry your skis anywhere.
If you prefer you can walk there in 12 minutes.
Transfer Times from Chambery 1hr 55mins, Geneva 2hr 25mins, Lyon: 2hr 30min.
- Open plan living room: (8m x 6.5m – 51m2) with dining area with balcony and open-plan kitchen.
- Bedroom 1: (4.9m x 3.1m)
- Bedroom 2: (2.9m x 4.4m – 18.8m2
- Bedroom 3: (2.8m x 4.6m – 14.6m2)
- Bedroom 4: (3.1m x 3.4m – 13.0m2)
All bedrooms have a twin/king sized bed, en-suite with bath, shower over bath & hand held shower attachment.
- Welcoming champagne reception
- Complimentary bar (wines, beers & soft drinks)
- Half board catering (breakfast, afternoon tea 7 days & 5 course chef prepared dinner on 5 days, local savoyarde supper one evening)
- Children’s supper if required
- Services of a fine dining chef, host and chalet manager, in resort chauffeur service
- Complimentary bar
- Daily housekeeping, towels (changed mid-week), bathrobes, luxury toiletries
- Daily on demand transfers to and from the main lift/village 8am-11pm.
- TV, DVD, UK satellite, games console
- Complimentary wifi, Bose ipod speaker cradle
- Concierge service for lift passes, ski guides, equipment hire, nanny, masseurs; in fact anything guests would like
Hearty breakfast including daily specials. On your return from the slopes, afternoon tea with a scrumptious, freshly baked cake awaits you. And then as the evening draws in sit back and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere while your professional Chef creates a modern style five-course menu with an added twist of indulgence.
Dinner is served with a selection of medal winning house wines or your choice from our wine list
(a la carte wines additional cost).
Breakfast and afternoon tea is available for 7 days. Dinner for 5 nights plus savoyard supper 1 night. (the staff have 2 nights off)