The wood-panelled sitting room is decorated with elegant furnishings and dominated by a fabulous central stone fireplace. The attractive half-moon French windows open on to a balcony providing breathtaking views of Verbier and the panoramic mountain ranges beyond. There are two stylish double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on this floor.
Upstairs are two twin bedrooms, each with their own shower rooms and a snug with TV, DVD, games consoles and a sofa bed if required. Wireless internet access is available throughout the chalet.
For those wanting to unwind after a long day tackling Verbier’s world-famous ski terrain, guests are free to use the chalet’s sauna.
Located in an elevated, south facing position between the Savoleyres lift station and the Les Moulins nursery slope, Entre Ciel et Terre feels more like a free-standing chalet than a chalet apartment.
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x twin bedroom with private shower room
- Seven nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of every aspect of your holiday
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of superior champagnes (Perrier Jouet Grand Brut and GH Mumm Cordon Rouge), house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured
- In-chalet ski pass delivery service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- All local taxes
Additional extras include:
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction and ski school
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Our chefs are all professionally trained, several of whom have extensive experience of working in 3-Michelin-Star restaurants. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner is generally what we offer. If you would prefer lighter suppers and/or children’s teas, this can easily be arranged. Our chefs are always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that our guests may have.
For weekly holidays, we recommend you dine out on two evenings, as Verbier has such a great choice of restaurants, which we are always happy to advise you on and make the necessary reservations. However, if you would like to eat out only once, we are equally happy to cater for you and your guests in the chalet for a sixth night, at no extra cost.