Chalet Kanjiroba is extremely spacious, classy and comfortable .cellent design, top quality build standards, beautiful reclaimed wood, funky (and comfortable!) furniture, VI sprung beds, duck feather duvets…nothing has been left to chance in Kanjiroba.
The lounge has a 55 inch Freesat TV with British channels and internet access, plus DVD Blu Ray player. Most bedrooms have TVs. There is also an integrated Sonos system.
Chalet Kanjiroba is named after the 6883 metre high mountain in western Nepal where the owners spent their honeymoon, they were determined to make this an extremely smart chalet and they have indeed succeeded!
Kanjiroba is well located on a very peaceful back road just 4 minutes walk from the lifts in La Daille. The almost constant Val d’Isere bus stops less than 2 minutes away. It is close to Maison Angelique which sleeps 12 for those wanting a larger group.
- Entrance hall. Heated boot rack.
- Separate wc.
- 1 twin room with shower, basin & wc.
- 1 twin room with bath, hand held shower, basin & w.c.
- 1 small double room with bath, shower above, basin & w.c.
- 1 large double room with bath, separate shower, basin & w.c.
- Very large lounge area with log fireplace and balcony, separate dining area.
- 1 small twin room (beds cannot be pushed together) with shower, basin & w.c.
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery are included. There is a surcharge for Manchester to Chambery flights
- Return transfer from airport to your resort when using our flights
- Breakfast, tea, and dinner 5 nights a week
- Bath and hand towels – these are changed midweek
- The services of our resort staff
- A tempting cooked breakfast
- A delicious afternoon tea
- A mouthwatering three course meal five evenings a week. Unlimited red, rosé and white wines are served throughout dinner, with coffee and chocolates afterwards.
Champagne reception with canapés, fizz and canapés on other catered nights. Cheeseboard once a week.
Children are equally well looked after. If you wish your youngsters to have an earlier tea – all homemade, fresh and nutritious, of course – then please let us know in advance so we can pass the message on to your host.