On entering the beautiful Kilimanjaro you are drawn into an exquisite winter retreat on which the emphasis is luxurious comfort and sumptuous homeliness. Travertine marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main entrance of the chalet, elegantly finished with warm Italian tiles and 200-year-old reclaimed wood.
The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from the main hall, as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. It is an ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of champagne after a day on the slopes of the Espace Killy before a tantalizing five-course dinner is prepared by your very own gourmet chef.
Each twin/kingsize bedroom has an ensuite bath/shower room. The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south-facing windows bathe each room in warmth and light.
The second floor is dominated by a huge, open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and solid beams. Yet for all its size it loses nothing of the warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings. To the right of this fabulous room is the 4th double bedroom and ensuite shower room.
With extraordinary views over the valley, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance pervasive throughout the chalet you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious Alpine chalet.
Le Kilimanjaro is located in a private enclave above Val d’Isere. You can ski down to the lifts or take a ten-minute walk to the centre. Both are two minutes by car.
Distance to airports: Geneva 3 hours/Chambery 2 hours
- Master Bedroom with king size dbl or twin with ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, separate wc, terrace
- King size dbl or twin bedroom with plasma satellite TV, ensuite shower room with walk in jet shower/steam room access the outdoor terrace and hot tub.
- King size dbl or twin, ensuite shower room with walk in jet shower/steam room access to the outside terrace and hot tub.
- King size dbl or twin room, fantastic ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, dressing room and access to the outdoor terrace and hot tub.
- Double bedroom with fantastic views over Val d’Isere. Ensuite shower room, plasma satellite TV.
Dedicated 5* service from chalet staff
Pre-arrival and in-resort concierge
In-resort chauffeur service (8am – 2am)
Daily housekeeping and evening turndown
Daily international newspapers
Hairdryers, bathrobes and slippers
Luxury REN toiletries
Outdoor hot tub
Ski room with boot warmers
Books, games, toys and sledges
TV room with Sky and Netflix
WiFi, Spotify and Sonos
Pre-Arrival menu consultation
Champagne and canapés (5 nights)
Gourmet evening meal (5 nights)
Children dinner daily
A wide selection of fine wines
Open bar offering spirits, beers and soft drinks
Ski snacks, water and sunscreen