Built in 2011, this chalet, named after the famous Olympic ski run it faces accommodates six guests. It is a very cosy chalet with character, ideal for families and smaller groups.
The large lounge/dining area has a log fireplace and French windows which open onto a terrace overlooking the Col over to Tignes. The three bedrooms are fully ensuite with a bath and shower, basin and wc. La Face’s situation perched at the top of the building means that it gets plenty of light, with all balconies facing South and West.
As a guest at Chalet La Face, you will be welcome to make use of our outdoor hot tub and shower facilities, situated in the ‘Cacholet’ courtyard. WiFi access is also available in the chalet.
Just 8 minutes from the centre of Val d’Isère and 2 minutes from the ski bus stop.
- 3 twin rooms, all with bath/shower, basin, w.c. and balcony
- (Rooms 1 and 3 have sloping eaves)
- Lounge/dining area
- Log fireplace
- Large balconies
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery are included. There is a surcharge for Manchester to Chambery flights
- Return transfer from airport to your resort when using our flights
- Breakfast, tea, and dinner 6 nights a week
- Bath and hand towels – these are changed midweek
- morning and evening shuttle service to the slopes
- The services of our resort staff
- A tempting cooked breakfast
- A delicious afternoon tea
- A mouthwatering three course meal six evenings a week. Unlimited red, rosé and white wines are served throughout dinner, with coffee and chocolates afterwards.
Champagne reception with canapés, fizz and canapés on other catered nights. Cheeseboard once a week.
Children are equally well looked after. If you wish your youngsters to have an earlier tea – all homemade, fresh and nutritious, of course – then please let us know in advance so we can pass the message on to your host.