Top floor apartment next to Medran lifts & ski school meeting points. Ideal for a family. Large picture window & door to sunny south facing balcony with fab view. Renovated to Scandi standards. Garage parking for 1 car. 1 double bedroom & 1 twin bedroom (w TV/DVD). Bathroom & WC. Shower & WC. Fireplace. Open plan dining/kitchen/living area. Cable TV with lots of channels/movies, DVD player & Bose sound dock. Triple glazed rear windows. Outside ski locker. Boot locker. No lift. No pets. No Smoking.
Les Skieurs is located next to the Medran ski lift. Verbier’s wonderful restaurants and vibrant nightlife are close by with the Place Centrale only a five minute walk away.
- Master bedroom with double bed. Reading lights
- Second bedroom with twin beds and TV/DVD. Fold up desk. Reading lights
Both bedrooms have fitted cupboards & under bed storage. Hooks for ski kit/clothing. Both bedrooms’ windows are triple glazed.
- Master bathroom – large bath with shower head, washbasin and vanity unit, lighted cupboard. WC. Underfloor heating. Skylight
- Shower room – Walk-in power shower, washbasin and vanity unit. WC. Underfloor heating. Skylight
- Kitchen: Contemporary open plan kitchen equipped with oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, nutribullet, fridge & freezer, toaster, kettle etc.
- Living & dining area. Table for 6-8, Seating area with sofa, chairs & stools. Modern fireplace with glass screen for safety. TV (Cable – BBC1, BBCWorld, CNN, SkyNews). DVD/CD player, Ipod dock & radio. DVD & Video library. Dimmers on lights
- Garage Parking for one car
Towels and linen included. Property is cleaned and linen/towels changed on change over Sundays.
Let on a self-catered basis but if you would like to pre-order locally made oven-ready food please ask us.
- Hi Melissa
Just to let you know we have had the most brilliant holiday in Verbier
Thank you for finding the apartment. It was absolutely brilliant, fantastic location and kitted out perfectly with everything necessary on the cooking front!
Unfortunately we broke 2 large white dinner plates. I left a note saying we had done so. Otherwise nothing else to report back!!
Thank you once again and for all your help
Love Clare x
- We had a fabulous time in Verbier, the apartment was wonderful, great location (could not have been better).
The apartment was very well appointed, smaller than I thought however it was great having the two bathrooms. The amount of cupboard space was excellent.
No 1 Sports were great, the ski school - European Sports were also great so everything went very smoothly!
Thank you again for all your help and hopefully we will use Mountain Beds again very soon. I will certainly be recommending your company to lots of friends in Australia and the UK.