Chalet MarMau is a modern and attractive chalet with a mixture of twin, triple and family bedrooms offering flexible accommodation for families and groups. All rooms have wooden flooring and cladding, ensuite bathrooms and ample storage. The well-lit lounge/dining area has a traditional beamed ceiling, a beautiful log fireplace and a view across the wooded valley opposite to the neighbouring ski area of La Plagne.
There is the option of an in-house childcare programme for children from 6 months to 12 years (limited spaces).
Set in an ideal sunny location, the chalet is a mere two minutes’ walk from the slopes and village.
1 twin room with shower, basin, w.c. & balcony
Childrens Play Room
1 twin room with bath, basin & wc
4 twin rooms, 2 with bath, basin & w.c. (1 with balcony), 2 with shower, basin, w.c. & balcony,
1 triple room with 3 single beds, shower, basin & w.c.,
1 single room (or child twin) with shower, basin & w.c.
1 family room with twin beds, child bunks, shower, basin & w.c.
1 triple room with 3 single beds, shower, basin & w.c.
You only pay for 21 when you fill this chalet for 23
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery are included. There is a surcharge for Manchester to Chambery flights
- Return transfer from airport to your resort when using our flights
- Bath and hand towels – these are changed midweek
- The services of our resort staff
- Childcare program (additional price)
Daily breakfast (cooked 5 mornings)
A delicious afternoon tea
A mouthwatering three course meal five evenings a week. Wine is served throughout dinner, with coffee and mints afterwards.
Champagne reception with canapés, fizz and canapés on other catered nights. Cheeseboard once a week.
Early Children’s Supper
What We Say...
- A perfect chalet for those wanting childcare. Mon-Sat. For 6 months - 5 years in chalet nanny service 9am-5pm. For 6-12 years either 9am-5pm with indoor and outdoor activities or collection from ski school and lunch 2.5hrs.