No.14 is arguably the largest and most unique chalet available to rent in Verbier.
The owner, teamed up with Verbier’s leading architect and one of London’s most respected and acclaimed interior designers. The result is one of stylish, yet understated, alpine chic. A mix of traditional timber and stone, complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings, with all furniture custom made in London.
Sleeping up to 28 in thirteen elegant bedrooms, No.14 can be taken on an exclusive use basis, but is also available for individual room bookings during most weeks of the season. Unlike many of Verbier’s hotels and chalets, No.14 is also available for weekend stays as well as offering highly discounted reverse weekends (Sunday to Thursday).
Situated on the Rue de Velle No14 is about a 7 minute walk from the Place Centrale. Guests can enjoy the chauffered 4x4s always available to them.
- 10 x Twin/super-king size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/super-king size suites with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each has a stylish bathroom, kitted out with Dornbracht fittings and various different types of Italian stone.
- Spa with 10m pool, steam room, cold plunge pool and large Jacuzzi, all in the coolest grey stone.
- Treatment rooms for every kind of massage and beauty therapy.
- Large terrace, admire the stunning views of the Grand and Petit Combin, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or the large cedar hot tub – glass of vintage champagne in hand!
- Home cinema with an oversized U shaped sofa. This room also has the latest games consoles and a selection of children’s toys and games.
- Seven nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of every aspect of your holiday
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of superior champagnes (Perrier Jouet Grand Brut and GH Mumm Cordon Rouge), house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured
- In-chalet ski pass delivery service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- All local taxes
Additional extras include:
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction and ski school
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Our chefs are all professionally trained, several of whom have extensive experience of working in 3-Michelin-Star restaurants. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner is generally what we offer. If you would prefer lighter suppers and/or children’s teas, this can easily be arranged. Our chefs are always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that our guests may have.
For weekly holidays, we recommend you dine out on two evenings, as Verbier has such a great choice of restaurants, which we are always happy to advise you on and make the necessary reservations. However, if you would like to eat out only once, we are equally happy to cater for you and your guests in the chalet for a sixth night, at no extra cost.
What We Say...
- Just heavenly
- need I say more?