The Penthouse is a large chalet that extends over 2 floors and from the very large top floor dining room/lounge you have stunning views down the valley. There are six completely en-suite bedrooms, all having baths and overhead showers, together with toilets/sinks. Hairdryers are also provided. Three of the bedrooms are doubles (with one being a family room with a separate area under the eaves for children under 12) and there are three twin bedrooms.
On the top floor there is a large lounge/dining area complete with beamed ceiling; the kitchen area; floor to ceiling picture windows; a very large dining table seating up to 16 people which overlooks the valley below and the open fireplace is surrounded by comfortable sofas. There are two bedrooms on this floor, one of which is a double room en-suite sleeping two adults with a walk-through room containing two additional beds (under the eaves) for younger children if required (Please note that in the family bedroom there is a restriction on height in the main bedroom area). The second bedroom is a twin bedroom en-suite.
Downstairs we have 4 en-suite rooms – two doubles and two twin bedrooms. One of the doubles has a private balcony with stunning views down into the valley and one of the twins also overlooks the valley below. The other double and twin have views up to the piste.
The stunning Penthouse chalet is located in the Les Eucherts area of La Rosière at a height of 1850m. It’s in the perfect location being in a very quiet area with uninterrupted views over the valley but only 200m away from the main chairlift so there is no driving or minibus transfers required. The chalet is also only 200m away from the bustling centre of Les Eucherts with its shops, restaurants, ice skating rink and bowling alley etc. La Rosiere centre is a short bus ride or 10 minute walk through the woods.
Bedroom 5 double looking up the mountain with additional room with 2 single beds. (restricted height suitable only for children under 12).
Bedroom 6 is upstairs and is a twin looking up the mountain
Bedroom 1 twin overlooking the valley
Bedroom 2 large master bedroom with a private balcony with stunning views over the valley
Bedroom 3 twin looking up the mountain
Bedroom 4 double looking up the mountain
- Free WIFI and Internet enabled TV (subject to availability)
- Wonderful central feature fireplace
- Heated Boot warmers and ski lockers
- Mid-week clean
- Concierge service including arranging:- lift passes; in chalet equipment rental; lessons; restaurant bookings on staff days off; and booking in chalet massages.
- Welcome vin chaud and canapes on arrival
- Breakfast, cooked 5 mornings, help yourself continental 2 mornings
- Afternoon tea 6 days
- Three course evening meal on 5 nights with quality wine.
Cheeseboard on the final night
- Children’s Tea if required
- Special dietary requirements (additional charge please check with us)
What We Say...
- A very well located chalet style apartment with fabulous views perfect for family groups with easy access to the slopes and ski schools.