This stylish chalet is located in the beautiful, secluded Plan-Praz area. The chalet sleeps 12 guests in six bedrooms with a further bedroom on request. All rooms have en-suite facilities or separate bathrooms and flat screen televisions.
The interior has been lovingly designed by the owner using natural mineral walls and striking pieces of art. The elegant and bright open plan living and dining area has a wonderful roaring fireplace and floor to ceiling picture windows. The chalet also boasts a second living room where the kids can enjoy the home cinema and games area.
The extensive terrace enjoys uninterrupted views of snowy fields and the far mountain ranges across the valley which can be enjoyed from the outdoor Jacuzz or the large decked terrace. For those who prefer relaxation within the chalet, then a sauna and oil scented massage room provide a welcome haven.
The chalet is laid out over three floors. You enter the chalet into a small hallway that opens into the open plan living and dining area with open plan kitchen. The extensive terrace is accessed from this level with the outdoor Jacuzzi sunk into the terrace.
Stairs lead from this level to the upper floor where a double bedroom is located with en suite bathroom. This room also accesses a small private balcony.
The lower floor houses a further 5 bedrooms all with en-suite or private bathroom or shower rooms, a separate guest w.c., massage room and sauna. Also located on this floor is the second living room and a 7th bedroom with en-suite facilities. This bedroom has limited natural light from a skylight.
The chalet has three external parking places.
Distance to lifts: 5 min. chauffeured drive
Distance to resort centre: 5 min. chauffeured drive
Distance to airport: Sion (SIR) 45m / 55km or Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
- 5 x super-king double/twin bedrooms ensuite bathrooms
- 2 x super-king double/twin bedrooms with private bathrooms
- 1 x bunk room with shared bathroom
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of every aspect of your holiday
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of superior champagnes (Perrier Jouet Grand Brut and GH Mumm Cordon Rouge), house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured
- In-chalet ski pass delivery service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- All local taxes
Additional extras include:
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction and ski school
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Our chefs are all professionally trained, several of whom have extensive experience of working in 3-Michelin-Star restaurants. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner is generally what we offer. If you would prefer lighter suppers and/or children’s teas, this can easily be arranged. Our chefs are always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that our guests may have.
For weekly holidays, we recommend you dine out on two evenings, as Verbier has such a great choice of restaurants, which we are always happy to advise you on and make the necessary reservations. However, if you would like to eat out only once, we are equally happy to cater for you and your guests in the chalet for