The chalet decor is elegant, yet cosy, including traditional woods, granite, leather and rich upholsteries, with warm lighting and inviting furniture, making you feel right at home in the Swiss Alps. Chalet Sabrina is suited to couples as well as families.
The entrance level combines an open plan, fully equipped kitchen and living/dining room with an open fire, along with a guest w.c. and south facing balcony.
The top floor has two large double bedrooms (king size beds) and a bunk room. The master bedroom includes an ensuite shower room as well as another south facing balcony. The two guest bedrooms share a full bath.
Sabrina, on the top two floors of Verbier’s Astoria building, is perfect for avid skiiers and for those who want to be within walking distance to all the action, restaurants and shops; while still being able to enjoy the gorgeous mountain views from the apartment.
It is ideally located, one minutes walk from Medran and three minutes walk from Place Central. It is also right next to the town’s main bus stop which runs a regular (complimentary) service.
- Living/Dining Room
- Room 1 Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 2 Bunk bedroom with shared bathroom
- Room 3 Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- Additional W.C.
- Hairdryer in each bathroom
- Ipod dock speakerWifi, Smart- Apple TV and DVD player
- Bose sound system and Apple airport- for playing/ streaming music
- Underground parking space
- Communal heated boot and ski rooms, lift,
- Shared laundry facility.
Full catering can be arranged.