Le Sapin de Reberty is a beautifully located, owner run, traditional wooden chalet with direct access to the entire Three Valleys. There are stunning views of the mountains in Val Thorens and the local pistes in Reberty from the south facing balcony. It has been decorated to a very high standard making the chalet warm, homely and extremely comfortable.
Chalet Le Sapin is situated on the piste in Reberty Village, between Les Menuires and Val Thorens with direct access to the entire Three Valleys.
Room One: Twin or Double plus bunks with ensuite shower and wc.
Room Two: Twin or Double plus bunks with ensuite shower and wc.
Room Three: Twin or Double plus separate single sofa bed and ensuite shower with separate wc.
Room Four: Twin or Double with ensuite bath, shower and wc
Room Five: Large twin/double with separate single bed with ensuite shower and wc.
Room Six: Twin/double with ensuite shower and wc.
- Large living area with central fireplace
- Indoor spa facilities including a large jacuzzi and sauna
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers provided
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom accessories and hair dryers
- Towel heaters in bathrooms
- Free, unlimited WI-FI access
- Free Parking (secure)
- Television and satellite, DVD player and board games
- Play area and children’s television room
- Balcony overlooking the slopes
- Heated boot rack and a secure place for your skis
- Both family suites have outside terrace area (private area)
Breakfast daily continental with hot option (4 mornings)
Afternoon Tea daily
Aperitif and canape (5 nights)
Three course dinner with wine and cheese board (if required) on 5 nights
First night full dinner unless you arrive between 9-10pm (main and dessert) or after 10pm (cold buffet)
What We Say...
- Delicious food from chefs trained in top restaurants. Great for families and groups as flexible rooms and so close to the piste.