Chalet Silver occupies the second floor of the building. A private lift takes guests directly into the chalet, opening onto an impressive open plan living and dining area. Large French windows lead to the South facing balcony with a private hot tub; perfect for an après-ski glass of bubbly while watching the sun set over the mountains. There is also a sauna and hammam shared with the sister chalet in the same building.
Located halfway between Place Central and the Sports Centre. The distance to the Médran Lift Station 10 minute walk/ 3 minute drive and the distance to town centre 3 minute walk/ 1 minute drive.
- Room 1 Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 2 Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 3 Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 4 Double bedroom with a shared shower room
- Room 5 Bedroom with two large bunk beds (sleeps up to 4) and a shared shower room.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Resort representatives permanently on call
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily English newspapers
- Open log fireplace
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary bathroom products
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Cable TV, DVD player and DVD library
- Stereo system, telephone and internet facilities
- IPod docking station in every bedroom
- Wii in every chalet
- Complimentary selection of wine, beers and soft drinks
- Dressing gowns
- Ski guiding service on your first day (Monday and on request)
- Ski pass delivery
- Assistance with ski/boot hire and ski school
- Champagne breakfast once a week
- Tea or coffee in bed
- All of the bedrooms have a flat screen TV and Sonos music station.
- 52 inch plasma screen with surround sound,
- Apple Mac Computer
- Wi Fi throughout
- Hot Tub
- A private chef, host and our full driving service until 4am each day.
- Shared Sauna and Hamman (turkish bath) with one other apartment
- Two indoor parking places
- Extensive 400 CD music selection
- Chalet staff live out
- For large groups book Treize Etoiles I too (total up to 24 people).
The emphasis will be on exquisite service and delicious food throughout your stay. Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked and continental breakfast, with fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals. Enjoy freshly baked afternoon tea when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served by the roaring fire with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a four course supper prepared by your professional chef. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a specially selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightspots.
Staff day off: (usually Wednesday but negotiable)
The staff will take off one day during your holiday. On this day, you will be left a continental breakfast and a team of staff will clean the chalet and set out afternoon tea once you have gone skiing. In the evening, we will be very happy to book one of the many fine restaurants in Verbier for you.