Chalet Sorojasa is a hidden gem, and one of only a handful of chalets in Verbier which comes with its own private indoor swimming pool. The chalet is only 200 metres from the main Medran lift station, but in a quiet, secluded spot away from the hustle and bustle of the resort.
This free-standing chalet has four floors and its own lift. The top floor is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a stone fireplace at its heart. Double height French windows lead out onto one of the chalet’s balconies. Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier’s south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond.
The five en suite bedrooms are spread over two floors and on the lower ground floor is the 11-metre indoor swimming pool, the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out. There is also a steam room, as well as home cinema, bar and games room with table football.
Located close to the Médran lift, Chalet Sorojasa is also within walking distance of Place Centrale. Although clients can also use the complimentary driver service up to 4am. Impressive views of the mountain topography can be enjoyed from the balconies on three of the floors. Chalet Sorojasa particularly benefits from Verbier’s beautiful sunsets.
- 1 x super-king double with en suite bathroom
- 1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x twin bedrooms with private shower rooms
- 1 x twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Seven nights’ accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Comprehensive, personal service with the planning of every aspect of your holiday
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week
- Selection of superior champagnes (Perrier Jouet Grand Brut and GH Mumm Cordon Rouge), house wines, beers and soft drinks
- Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeured
- In-chalet ski pass delivery service
- Ski and boot fitting in your chalet
- All local taxes
Additional extras include:
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters and nannies
- In-house massages and beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction and ski school
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities
Our chefs are all professionally trained, several of whom have extensive experience of working in 3-Michelin-Star restaurants. However, their greatest strengths are their passion for food and service.
Breakfast, afternoon tea and cakes, fabulous pre-dinner canapés and a 4-course dinner is generally what we offer. If you would prefer lighter suppers and/or children’s teas, this can easily be arranged. Our chefs are always happy to cater for any specific requests or individual dietary requirements that our guests may have.
For weekly holidays, we recommend you dine out on two evenings, as Verbier has such a great choice of restaurants, which we are always happy to advise you on and make the necessary reservations. However, if you would like to eat out only once, we are equally happy to cater for you and your guests in the chalet for a sixth night, at no extra cost.