Set in its own grounds and with sweeping views down the valley from the open-plan lounge and dining room, this traditional, detached chalet is very comfortably furnished and has its own outdoor hot-tub for the use of its guests.
Chalet Tavernier is located in Les Prodains area of Morzine / Avoriaz, just a couple of minutes by the chalet minibus from the base of the Prodains Express cable car, which in turn will whisk you straight up to Avoriaz, in the heart of the Portes du Soleil. Under normal snow conditions, you can ski back to the chalet via an easy off-piste track (recommended for experienced skiers) that comes from a blue run. Morzine village is just a short (8 minute) minibus transfer away.
- Room 1. Twin / double or triple, with en-suite bathroom with shower. An open plan room with 3 single beds. No balcony.
- Room 2. Twin / double with en-suite bathroom with shower. Same floor as living area. No balcony.
- Room 3. Twin / double or triple, with en-suite bathroom with bath (no shower over the bath). Twin / double with third bed in an open alcove. Possible space for 4th bed. Private south facing balcony and shared (with Room 4) west facing balcony
- Room 4. Twin / double or triple, with en-suite bathroom with shower. Twin / double with third bed in a small adjoining room. A door separates the two rooms. Shared west facing balcony
- Room 5. Twin / double with en-suite bathroom with shower. Same floor as living area. Private East facing balcony
- All bedrooms will accommodate a cot
- Free private minibus and driver for this chalet. No waiting for local ski buses!
- All of our holidays include a Portes du Soleil lift pass
- Outdoor hot tub
- Parallel skiers can ski back to the chalet door in normal snow conditions
- Wood-burning stove in the living area
- Sunday arrival, with short breaks possible on request
- Towels, hairdryers and toiletries provided
- Ski storage room with heated boot rack
- Full chalet catering (chalet staff live in)
- Chalet staff usually have Wednesday as their day off and on this day, a continental breakfast is served. Dinner can be taken in a local restaurant at your own expense on this night. Minibus transfers are available to midnight