The chalet is accessed by private lift from the garage or entrance level. Guests then walk straight in to the open plan living area with impressively high ceilings, retro leather chairs, sumptuous sofas, roaring fire place and a wonderfully chic wooden dining table. By day, sunlight floods through the huge French double height windows, which open on to a large South facing balcony with sheepskin covered chairs and a private hot tub.
The attention to detail throughout the chalet is immaculate; each of the five individually designed bedrooms (including a bunk room for four) has its own charm and character. The original and sometimes quirky furniture pieces continue from the living area into each of the bedrooms. With two double bedrooms, two twin rooms and one bunk room the chalet can sleep 10 – 12 people very comfortably.
Located halfway between Place Central and the Sports Centre. The distance to the Médran Lift Station 10 minute walk/ 3 minute drive and the distance to town centre 3 minute walk/ 1 minute drive
- Room 1 Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 2 Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 3 Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 4 Twin bedroom with a shared shower room
- Room 5 Bedroom with two large bunk beds and a shared shower room.
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Resort representatives permanently on call
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily English newspapers
- Open log fireplace
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Complimentary bathroom products
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Cable TV, DVD player and DVD library
- Stereo system, telephone and internet facilities
- IPod docking station in every bedroom
- Complimentary selection of wine, beers and soft drinks
- Dressing gowns
- Ski guiding service on your first day (Monday and on request)
- Ski pass delivery
- Assistance with ski/boot hire and ski school
- Champagne breakfast once a week
- Tea or coffee in bed
- The chalet is equipped with state of the art technology; an Apple Mac computer and wi fi internet access.
- A Sonos music system is linked to every room and each bedroom has a plasma TV screen.
- Private hot tub
- Sauna and hamman (Turkish bath) on the ground floor of the apartment (shared with anther chalet in the building).
- Guests might also like to have a massage,
- Cosy mezzanine floor to watch films or for the more energetic play on the Nintendo Wii
- Driving service 08.00am – 04.00am
- Extensive 400 CD music selection
- Chalet staff live out
- Private chef and host
- For larger groups book Treize Etoiles II too (total up to 24 people)
The emphasis will be on exquisite service and delicious food throughout your stay. Six out of the seven days you will be served a delicious cooked and continental breakfast, with fresh bread, croissants, fruit and cereals. Enjoy freshly baked afternoon tea when you return from skiing. In the evening there are pre-dinner canapés served by the roaring fire with drinks, before moving to the candlelit dining area to enjoy a four course supper prepared by your professional chef. After dinner retire to the sofas to enjoy a specially selected cheese board or for the more energetic, venture out to sample Verbier’s famous nightspots.
Staff day off: (usually Wednesday but negotiable)
The staff will take off one day during your holiday. On this day, you will be left a continental breakfast and a team of staff will clean the chalet and set out afternoon tea once you have gone skiing. In the evening, we will be very happy to book one of the many fine restaurants in Verbier for you.