Order and Delivery information
- This service is only available in Verbier for the winter ski season 4th December 2021- 24th April 2022.
- The supper package must be prebooked and paid for online at least a fortnight before arrival (for peak dates 4 weeks before).
- The menu and ordering instructions will be sent once payment has been received or about a month before arrival for advance bookings.
- The menu we send you may vary slightly from our example menu if dishes need to be changed due to the availability of produce.
- Menu orders must be placed at least a week before arrival (for peak dates 3 weeks). Last minute bookings may be possible – please call us to check.
- There are vegetarian options available if some guests want an alternative dish. Please call us if guests have other dietary issues we will try to help.
- Dishes come in disposable containers with full cooking instructions and can be heated up in the oven or transferred to a saucepan or even heated in the microwave.
- Food can be delivered Tuesdays and Saturdays midday, and Friday evening around 18.00. We will liaise with you or your rental agency to arrange delivery. Orders can also be collected from the central Verbier kitchen during opening hours Tues- Sat.
- 3 dinners orders will be delivered on the same day. 6 dinner orders will be delivered across 2 deliveries (this ensures fresh sides and sundries are still at their best).
- Please note that most of the dishes will be frozen. They can be defrosted and kept in the fridge for 3 days.
- Please check your accommodation has adequate freezer/ fridge and oven space before you place your order.
For more information please call 01502 471960.