Chris Stuckelberger is Norwegian. She has run Hotel Mirabeau since 1974 with her daughter Sylvie Carlucci and their team. They will do everything to make you feel at home in a welcoming, friendly and warm atmosphere. Their greatest wish? That your stay is unforgettable.
After a good day’s ski-ing, why not take a drink at the bar or warm yourself by the fire in the lounge? If you like to read, play cards or chess you are welcome to use the veranda where you can feel perfectly at ease. The sauna awaits you for a sure way of relaxing after a hard day’s sport, or simply for pleasure (a fee is payable).
The Mirabeau is a two minute walk from the Medran cable car station and the centre of Verbier. Set back from the main street, you benefit from a quiet and sought after location. In high season, one can often ski right to the door of the hotel.
23 bedrooms, on 3 floors, all en suite with cable TV, radio and telephone.
Most rooms have a balcony and are south-facing with views of the Alps.
There are several double and single rooms on the north side with the same facilities, they are smaller thus less expensive.
Two third floor suites, ideal for families of 4 or 5. These have two bedrooms (plus fold-up bed) on 2 floors, separated by an open stair case, with two bathrooms.
- Log fire
- Sauna (extra charge)
- Ping Pong Table
- Covered Car Park
Breakfast is served as a buffet.
For other meals, we are happy to recommend numerous restaurants, cafes and pizzarias nearby which can cater for all tastes and appetites.
What We Say...
- We have had so many happy clients staying here. Bedrooms and bathrooms are a bit dated but you are sure of a wonderful welcome.
- A late thanks for having organised our New Year break in Verbier. It was brilliant and the B&B very special. Hope the year has started well for you. Until the next ski adventure...
- The Hotel Miabeau was excellent. Great location, easy walk to everything. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Sylvie posted our excess bag, containing lots of shopping. Wonderful view from our balcony of the new year fireworks. Bathroom and bedroom functional, perhaps a little tired. Would stay again. Thanks for your help.
- I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you for the Verbier trip, I enjoyed it tremendously, and have been recommending you, your site and the Mirabeau to all that have asked, so I hope that works out. Thank you so much for recommending the Mirabeau, don't think we could have stayed at a better place, I would certainly recommend it, what lovely people, and whilst I started "skiing" far too late in life and so want to go everywhere, I shall certainly go back to Verbier some time in the future.
- Thank you Melissa for organising our trip. We very much enjoyed the hotel. The staff were extremely kind and hospitable.