Chalet Le Blanchot is a smart chalet for 4 in the stunning property ‘Scalottas Lodge’. The chalet sleeps four in two large twin rooms, both with balcony. Like the other chalets in Scalottas Lodge, Le Blanchot is furnished to an extremely high standard throughout and offers impressive views from the lounge and dining area. Chalet Le Blanchot can be used in conjunction with any other chalet in the Lodge for larger groups.
Chalet Le Blanchot is directly opposite the new access lift in Courchevel Moriond (1650) and just a short stroll from the village centre.
- 1 twin room with private bath, basin and wc.
- 1 twin room with private whirlpool bath, basin and wc.
- Large lounge, kitchen and dining area with log fireplace. Large balcony.
- Return flights from London Gatwick to Chambery are included. There is a surcharge for Manchester to Chambery flights
- Return transfer from airport to your resort when using our flights
- Breakfast, tea, and dinner 5 nights a week
- Bath and hand towels – these are changed midweek
- The services of our resort staff
- A tempting cooked breakfast
- A delicious afternoon tea
- A mouthwatering three course meal five evenings a week. Unlimited red, rosé and white wines are served throughout dinner, with coffee and chocolates afterwards.
Champagne reception with canapés, fizz and canapés on other catered nights. Cheeseboard once a week.
Children are equally well looked after. If you wish your youngsters to have an earlier tea – all homemade, fresh and nutritious, of course – then please let us know in advance so we can pass the message on to your host.