Sleeping up to 28 guests, the 10 bedroomed, family run Chalet-Hotel offers the best in creature comforts. After a day taking in the revitalising mountain air, take some “me time” to relax, reflect or invigorate in our Japanese Spa, or treat yourself to a massage or facial à la carte.
Enjoy a glass of chilled wine in front of the log fire whilst team Matsu prepare you a sumptuous dinner with a mixture of Japanese and Western dishes.
Special services adapted for families with children.
Nestled into the forest at the foot of the slopes in Les Eucherts, La Rosière 1850, Chalet Matsuzaka offers unrivalled facilities and comfort so that skiers and non-skiers alike can relax and enjoy the beauty of the Haute Tarentaise.
- Matsuzaka Spa
- Twin Room (accessible for people with reduced mobility).
- Double Room
- These”Hayashi” (forest rooms) are 30m² in a Japanese “Washitsu” style with tatami inlays, shoji style curtains, bamboo parquet and decorations from Japan.; Both have a shower room with toilet and sink and south facing terraces.
- Five Savoyard style bedrooms (averaging 35m²)
- They have a more generous living area and different configurations for two, three and up to a family of five.
- With south facing balconies and bathrooms equipped with shower, bath and twin basins and a separate toilet.
- Three Mansard suites taking full advantage of the height under the roof with beamed ceilings, large windows and large terrace balconies.
- They average 40m², two of the suites have separate (curtained) areas for small children, one has a mezzanine for 2 further adults. All have whirlpool baths, large showers, twin stone basins and a living area to relax and unwind.
In addition to all the usual expected comforts such as satellite television, tea & coffee making facilities etc, the rooms will also include other thoughtful features such as complimentary soft drinks & snacks, DVD player as well as broadband Internet access.
Immerse yourself in a true Japanese Spa experience with inside and outside hot pools of running water.; Enjoy treatments in partnership with Massage Me, an established massage and beauty service in the area, and Omnisens Paris.
At Chalet Matsuzaka we offer a sumptuous menu using only the freshest ingredients blending Japanese, Savoyard, and British cooking and served with our own hand-picked wines from the best regions of France and Italy.
Breakfast is included and dinner can booked per night (closed one night during school holidays and 2 nights the rest)
We would be pleased to discuss with you any dietary needs and special requests.